Question:
What is the best digital camera to buy with >7 megapixels?
yf35
2005-12-09 10:51:47 UTC
It needs to be easily shoved in my pocket. I'm not a pro, but I want high quality and good battery life.

basically something to carry around whenever to take pics of friends and random things.

CNET is usefull, but everything just average out around a 7.2 and I can't really tell the difference at that point.
Two answers:
Vijay R
2005-12-11 17:14:30 UTC
I don't have the answer for you, as I use primarily digital SLR's but if you haven't checked out the reviews and buying guide on dpreview.com, that should be your first stop. The reviews are much more in-depth than CNET, and they have a handy guide where you can enter all your important criteria and the site suggests a list of cameras that meet those criteria.
DeepBlue
2005-12-09 14:11:36 UTC
I heard about a new SONY camera that will have 8mp in a compact-body ! Cheack it out at www.sony.com