Question:
What the single best digital SLR, regardless of price?
2005-11-16 17:33:56 UTC
What the single best digital SLR, regardless of price?
Five answers:
Nick N
2005-11-18 13:13:21 UTC
I was going to say the Contax N Digital would be the best DSLR, just because of the quality of the lenses. It's only 6MP, but it's not all about resolution. Of course, a 1D MkII or a D2H would kill it for action photography, but in terms of overall quality it all starts with the lens. Too rich for my blood though.
Joff
2005-11-17 17:45:00 UTC
Um, don't you already own the best digital SLR regardless of price: the Nikon D2X?
Vijay R
2005-11-17 03:00:31 UTC
If price were no object, the Canon EOS 1Ds Mk 2 would be my choice. It is heavy, however.

16.7 megapixels of resolution, wide choice of lenses, professional features like weather sealing...the list goes on.
2005-11-17 19:49:29 UTC
Nikon D70 rocks.
PM
2005-11-23 07:52:35 UTC
My guess is Hasselblad H1D which has 22 Megapixels.

B&H sells this baby for $22,000.