Question:
Where on the internet can I find the cheapest digital camera?
julie_bobh
2005-12-12 10:11:14 UTC
Where on the internet can I find the cheapest digital camera?
Two answers:
conradj213
2005-12-12 11:18:01 UTC
As Mig said, Cnet is a good place to go for reviews but when it comes time to buy, I like to get prices from Bizrate which also shows you a stores rating, how many reviews the store has and if they are customer certified or not.

Some of my preferred stores for electronics are JandR, http://www.jr.com/, Newegg, http://www.newegg.com/ and camera only retailers such as http://www.butterflyphoto.com and http://www.abesofmaine.com/
Mig
2005-12-12 10:23:47 UTC
Try websites like CNET.com to find good deals and info on digital cameras as well as websites like www.fatwallet.com.