Question:
What is the best cheapo point-and-shoot digital camera for grandparents?
Kirstin
2005-12-11 15:22:17 UTC
Under $150...lots of options, but which are easy to use and not total crap?
Three answers:
2005-12-14 04:46:56 UTC
My mother-in-law has the Kodak C300 EasyShare Digital Camera.

If she knows how to work it, I'm sure anybody can use it (she's 64 years old)

It costs $99.95. I just went to check it on Kmart.com under electronics/cameras.

It shoots beautiful pictures, inside or outside. Mine is not even that good, and I paid about the same for mine. But mine is a Vivitar. Kodaks are much better. Besides, the software that's included is pretty easy to use. You can put all your albums together and upload them to the Kodak Gallery online.

I hope I was able to help.

Good luck
Vijay R
2005-12-12 00:58:49 UTC
I recommend the Canon A410. Fits within your budget and the Canon point-and-shoots are generally good.

See below for a link to B&H Photo, and some opinions on this camera.
2005-12-12 02:28:52 UTC
Canon A510